The best and easiest way to roast potatoes with garlic and ranch. After this, you’ll never want to roast potatoes any other way!
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC RANCH POTATOES
- 3 pounds baby Dutch potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and Ranch Seasoning; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter until melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Recipe from https://damndelicious.net